Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
One word describe you best, 'BITCH' it is!

Just got back not long. Yup, and the funeral is all over and done with. Came back home last night really late and woke up really early this morning. Skipped school today cos' i have to send my uncle off. Yea, today's hell a lot of people. The whole place is jam-packed with fans, celebs, blah blah. And when i'm kneeling by the coffin, people (reporters especially) came stepping on my leg! Argh! I got pissed but all i did was just staring. And yes, cried real bad when they started to move the coffin and so on. Whole thing started from 11am all the way to 5pm. Yup, and finally, home sweet home. Anyway, had a long talk with baby on the phone last night. And yes, I got really pissed! Not pissed with baby of course! With THAT FUCKING BITCH! I cant believe i got FOOLED by HER??!! ARgh! I didnt know she was such a bitch till last night. TOTAL BITCH, TOTAL LOSER. I HATE HER!!! I've never seen someone who did all these in my whole life! She actually tried to spoil my happiness and she made me hate the wrong person. A TOTAL BITCH indeed huh? i wont elaborate on what she did. People who are suppose to know, knew it ready. So there's not much to say. It's like the extend she's doing, it's FAR over my limit, bitch. I'll NEVER forgive and i'll NEVER forget such incident! SHE'S A TOTAL BITCH, effing disgrace to her own religion. So much for being Holy. Scram off, LOSER!

With love, on Tuesday, August 01, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse